Students are inducted in class VI once a year in accordance with the prescribed schedule advertised from time to time. The candidates must be between the ages of 10 to 12 years for class VI, 11 to 13 years for class VII and 12 to 14 Years for class VIII on 1st April. No relaxation of age limit what so ever is permitted. The application will be received till month of January. Admission Tests will be conducted in month of March.
- a. Selection will be made on the basis of written test in Mathematics, English, Urdu and Science followed by an interview and medical fitness test.
- Applications for appearing in written test are invited on prescribed form through advertisement.
- Tests will be held at Gilgit, Skardu, Peshawar, Layyah, Muzaffarabad (AJK) Islamabad and Subject to strength of candidates of the area Dhudial (Chakwal) but final interview and medical examination will be taken at Uswa College Chakwal (Dhudial).
Note: In case it is not feasible to hold the entrance written test at any one of the Centers mentioned above, the candidates of that Center shall be asked to appear at another Center.
Every candidate will be required to remit nonrefundable registration fee of Rs. 500/- with application form. Following documents must be attached with the application form:
- Student studying certificate.
- Birth certificate of Union Council and attested copy of Form ‘‘B” (NADRA). Moreover the physical appearance of the candidate must correspond with the mentioned age.
- Photo copy of parents/guardian’s CNIC.
- Five latest photographs of the candidate.